I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- EXPRESS / PCMCIA CARDS
- POWER SUPPLY
- PROBLEMS USB 3.0
- WIN 10
Connect to your notebook your favourite devices via new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface. Double-sided design of docking station ensures easy connection, whether a free port is placed on the right or on the left side of your notebook. Extra set of sillicone anti-slip self adhesive pads are included in the package.
Keep your data safe from curious onlookers thanks to the external case with hardware encryption. Connection through USB 3.0 interface offers high speed and easy data transfer up to 5 Gbps.
With the USB 3.0 enclosure you can simple connect M.2 SSD disk to your notebook, computer, TV and other multimedia device or move data from a damaged notebook.
i-tec USB C Flat Docking Station – 1x HDMI 4K Ultra HD 3840x2160@30Hz, 1x SD Card Reader, 1x Gigabit Ethernet, 3x USB 3.0 Port, 1x USB-C Port, 1x USB-C Power Delivery Port, compatible with Thunderbolt 3
Set up your workplace exactly as it suits your needs the best. Connect your favourite peripherals to your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface.
Expand your desktop to external HDMI monitor or connect projector or television with HDMI interface. The docking station supports Ultra HD 4K video with resolution up to 3840x2160@30Hz and stereo sound.
Wi-fi connection is really comfortable, but honestly speaking, if you want power without compromise, nothing can help you better than Gigabit Ethernet port, which always does not have to be a part of some modern devices. The docking station allows you easy access to 10/100/1000 Mbps network. You can enjoy high speed internet access without any interruption.
The docking station offers 1x SD Card Reader, 3x USB 3.0 port for connecting your standard USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 devices and high-speed data transmission (5 Gbps), 1x USB-C port for connecting to a modern data devices via USB-C connector (any USB-C docking station does not support video transfer through this port, this function is supported by by Thunderbolt 3 docking stations) and 1x USB-C Power Delivery port for charging notebooks, tablets or smartphones with support for Power Delivery. To this port you can connect an original or a universal AC power adapter with USB-C connector, it ensures the constant charging of your notebook, tablet or smartphone during your work.
Connect the docking station by a single cable to USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port of your computer and you can immediately start using. Driver installation is automatic from the system.
The docking station is suitable for use with MacBook Pro 2016, MacBook 2015, Chromebook Pixel 2015, Acer Switch Alpha 12, Dell XPS 13, HP EliteBook Folio G1 and other devices with the USB-C connector. The USB-C connector has many advantages, it is smaller, symmetrical and allows easy connection, because now you deed not take care of the rotation of the connector. More information about the USB-C is available here.
In case of problems with the installation, technical difficulties or incorrect function of the equipment, check first for the possible solution in the FAQ tab.
- Connect to your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone your favourite devices via new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface
- 1x USB-C 3.1 connector, transfer rate up to 10 Gbps, for connecting to a notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone
- 1x USB-C 3.1 (gen. 1) for connecting to a modern data devices via USB-C connector (any USB-C docking station does not support video transfer through this port, this function is supported by by Thunderbolt 3 docking stations), transfer rate up to 5 Gbps
- 2x USB-A 3.0 port for connecting your current USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 devices and high-speed data transmission (5 Gbps)
- 1x USB-C Power Delivery port with the profile 4 (max. 60W) for charging notebooks, tablets or smartphones with support for Power Delivery. To this port you can connect an original or a universal AC power adapter with USB-C connector, it ensures the constant charging of your notebook, tablet or smartphone during your work.
- Fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection, 1x Ethernet GLAN RJ-45 port supports 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps speeds
- 1x SD Card Reader (Spec. SD 4.0)
- Graphic interface: 1x HDMI, max. resolution 3840x2160@30Hz, for connecting an external monitor, projector or television, it allows to transfer video and stereo audio
- Mode: Extend, Mirror and Primary Display
- Supported colors 16 / 32 bit
- 1x AC/DC 5V Power Jack
- Powered through USB bus, no power adapter is needed
- OS: Requires USB-C interface with "DisplayPort Alternate Mode" and „Power Delivery“ support (not all devices / systems with USB-C interface supports the standard) or Thunderbolt 3 port – Windows 10 32/64bit, Mac OS X, Chrome OS and Android 6 (Google) with Intel Broadwell Processor and R51 and higher
- Product dimensions: 280 x 70 x 22 mm
- Product weight: 198 g
- Packaging dimensions: 325 x 110 x 25 mm
- Packaging weight: 311 g
Hardware requirements: notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with OS Windows, Mac or Google with a free USB-C port with "DisplayPort Alternate Mode" and „Power Delivery“ support or Thunderbolt 3 port
Operating system: Windows 10, Mac OS X, Google (Chrome OS and Android 6) with latest updates
- i-tec USB-C Docking Station with cable (15 cm)
- Extra set of sillicone anti-slip self adhesive pads
- Quick Start
Question: What are the requirements for the primary graphic cards to be used with the graphic chipsets in the i-tech graphic adapters and docking stations?
Answer: Graphic chipsets are secondary (additional) graphic cards in the PC. For their function they need to have an installed primary graphic card. Windows 10 and later: In these operating system the graphic controller works only in connection with the primary graphic cards: Intel, NVidia, ATI/AMD, VIA. It cannot work with the SiS or Matrox graphic cards.
Question: Can I get more detailed information on the problems related to the USB-C docking station?
Answer: Of course, you can contact our technical help.
Question: The device does not charge an Apple / Samsung tablet.
Answer: If the connected device is not charged or does not work, connect the original / external USB-C power adaptor to the power connector of the parent notebook / Mac / smartphone / tablet or USB-C port on the docking station for support of charging. Unfortunately despite the European standard on unification of the power supply devices some companies protect their products by allowing charging these products only with the original / licensed power adaptor through the USB-C port.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - ComDis s.r.o., Cihelní 3285, Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130