I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- EXPRESS / PCMCIA CARDS
- POWER SUPPLY
- PROBLEMS USB 3.0
- WIN 10
Connect to your notebook your favourite devices via new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface. Double-sided design of docking station ensures easy connection, whether a free port is placed on the right or on the left side of your notebook. Extra set of sillicone anti-slip self adhesive pads are included in the package.
Keep your data safe from curious onlookers thanks to the external case with hardware encryption. Connection through USB 3.0 interface offers high speed and easy data transfer up to 5 Gbps.
With the USB 3.0 enclosure you can simple connect M.2 SSD disk to your notebook, computer, TV and other multimedia device or move data from a damaged notebook.
i-tec USB C to Display Port Adapter, 1x Display Port 4K Ultra HD, compatible with Thunderbolt 3
Expand your desktop to external Display Port monitor via new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 connector. The adapter supports 4K Ultra HD video with resolution up to 3840 x 2160 px and stereo sound.
The adapter is suitable for use with Apple MacBook 2015, Chromebook Pixel 2015, Acer Switch Alpha 12, Dell XPS 13, HP EliteBook Folio G1 and other devices with the USB-C connector. The USB-C connector has many advantages, it is smaller, symmetrical and allows easy connection, because now you deed not take care of the rotation of the connector. More information about the USB-C is available here.
The adapter is excellent choice for designers, graphic designers, gamers, and other users working with more than one screen simultaneously. Using the “Extend” and “Mirror” modes you can work for example with applications on two monitors (e.g., wide spreadsheets), or you can work on the first screen and search for information on the Internet on the second screen, you can compare several documents simultaneously without constant switching among the open windows, you can display panoramic images on two screens without the need to have another computer etc.
Using is very simple, just plug the adapter into the USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port on your computer, connect it with a display device via Display Port cable and you can immediately start using. Driver installation is automatic from the system.
In case of any problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- Expand your desktop to external Display Port monitor via new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 connector, the adapter allows you to transfer video with 4K Ultra HD resolution and stereo sound
- 1x USB-C 3.1 connector, transfer rate up to 10 Gbps, for connecting to a notebook, tablet or PC
- Graphic interface: 1x Display Port (spec. 1.2), max. 3840x2160 / 60Hz, for connecting an external monitor
- Mode: Extend, Mirror and Primary Display
- Supported colors 16 / 32 bit
- Powered through USB bus, no power adapter is needed
- OS: Requires USB-C interface with "DisplayPort Alternate Mode" support (not all devices / systems with USB-C interface supports the standard) or Thunderbolt 3 port – Windows 10 32/64bit, Mac OS X, Chrome OS (Google) with Intel Broadwell Processor and R51 and higher
- Product dimensions: 51 x 25 x 12 mm
- Product weight: 25 g
- Packaging dimensions: 154 x 100 x 20 mm
- Packaging weight: 55 g
Hardware requirements: notebook, tablet, PC with OS Windows, Mac or Google with a free port USB-C with "DisplayPort Alternate Mode" support or with Thunderbolt 3 port
Operating system: Windows 10, Mac OS X, Google (Chrome OS) with latest updates
- i-tec USB-C Display Port adapter with cable (15 cm)
- Quick Start
Question: What are the requirements for the primary graphic cards to be used with the graphic chipsets in the i-tec graphic adapters and docking stations?
Answer: Graphic chipsets are secondary (additional) graphic cards in the PC. For their function they need to have an installed primary graphic card. Windows 10 and later: In these operating system the graphic controller works only in connection with the primary graphic cards: Intel, NVidia, ATI/AMD, VIA. It cannot work with the SiS or Matrox graphic cards.
Question: Can I get more detailed information on the problems related to the USB-C adapter?
Answer: Of course, you can contact our technical help.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - ComDis s.r.o., Cihelní 3285, Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130