I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB & PC Accessories
- Power Supply
- WLAN and Bluetooth
- Problems USB 3.0
i-tec presents a new series of active HUBs that make an ideal companion for notebooks, ultrabooks or PCs that do not have enough USB ports. We offer a 10-port, 7-port and 4-port version. Supplied together with an external power adaptor.
i-tec USB 2.0 Display Video Adapter Advance VGA FullHD 1920x1080 px External graphic card
This USB Display Adapter FULL HD enables you to connect one more monitor, LCD or projector to a computer with a USB 2.0 port. For desktop users adding an extra monitor via USB connection is easier than ever without having to open the computer chassis to install an internal video card.
Examples of usage
- View your large spreadsheets across two screens with display continuity
- Multitask more effectively without overlapping windows
- Edit on one screen while surfing the Internet information on the other
- Do multiple screen presentations without bringing another computer
- Easily provide multiple screen exhibitions in a trade show
- Use second display for palettes/tools
- Get a panoramic view of large documents
- Compare two documents simultaneously across two screens
- View charts and live data at the same time
- View videos/TV on one screen and reviews on the other
Since March 2013 Display Link drivers are available, which enable to use the device also in Mac OS. You can download them here.
In case of problems with the installation, technical difficulties or incorrect function of the equipment, check first for the possible solution in the FAQ tab.
- USB 2.0, powered by USB, do not need external power source
- Can be connected up to 6 adapters to one PC/NB
- VGA output
- Possible supported resolutions 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1360x768, 1366x768, 1368x768, 1400x1050, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080
- Supported modes Extended Desktop (Default), Mirrored Desktop, Primary Display
- Supported colors 16 / 32 bit
- Chipset DisplayLink DL-165
- Support Windows Vista Aero and DVD
- OS Windows XP, Vista 32/64bit, 7 / 8 / 8.1 32/64bit, Mac OS, Linux
- Product size 84.3 x 54 x 17.8 mm
- Product weight 55 g
- Package size 220 x 157 x 56 mm
- Package weight 175 g
PC, Notebook with available USB port
Windows XP, Windows Vista 32/64bit, Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 32/64bit, Mac OS X and Linux
Minimum requirements for Full HD mode (resolution 1920x1080):
Notebook: 1.8 GHz Intel Core Duo or higher processor (or equivalent)
Desktop PC: 3.0 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or higher processor (or equivalent) & 1GB RAM
- For DVD playback your hardware should meet following requirements: Processor Intel Pentium 2.0 GHz or faster, 1 GB RAM, screen resolution 800x600 px and 16bit color depth.
- USB 2.0 VGA Display Adapter
- USB cable (100 cm)
- CD (Drivers & Manuals)
- Installation Guide
If using OS X 10.8, Apple update 10.8.3 must be installed before installing DisplayLink software. 10.8.3 fixes several serious OS X bugs exposed when DisplayLink software is installed.
Important - Instructions for an installation on Windows 8.1 operating system you can find here.
Question: What are the primary graphics card requirements for DisplayLink chipsets in i-tec graphic adapters and docking stations?
Answer: DisplayLink graphic chipsets are secondary displays. There currently needs to be a primary graphics card in the system. Windows XP: Under Windows XP, DisplayLink install their own virtual graphics adapters under device manager and Windows Display Properties. These are independant of the primary graphics card. Windows Vista and later: Under windows Vista onwards, the DisplayLink graphics driver works closely with the primary graphic card. DisplayLink works with all Intel, NVidia, ATI/AMD, NVidia and VIA graphics cards. DisplayLink do not support the SiS or Matrox graphics cards. DisplayLink may not work if there are multiple graphics cards installed in the PC. DisplayLink does not support ATI crossfire or NVIDIA SLI configurations. NVIDIA GeForce Go 7700/7900 from v6.3 software. If using DisplayLink with these graphics card, please use an earlier software release.
Question: Device stopped working after installing Windows 8.1. On Windows 8 worked without problems.
Answer: Please install the latest drivers from our website. Windows 8.1 are supported since DisplayLink 4.7.
Question: Device stopped working after installing Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks. On the previous version it worked without problems.
Answer: Please install the latest drivers from our website. Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks are supported since DisplayLink 2.1.
Question: How correctly install USB Display Adapter in Windows OS?
Answer: Don't plug USB Display Adapter to USB port in PC/NB before installing drivers. We recommend actual drivers from DisplayLink page (for internal chipset DL-165) here. After installing of drivers and connecting of adapter to USB port of PC/NB is installation finished automatically.
Question: Is there a drivers for Windows 8 32/64bit for USB Display Adapter ?
Answer: Yes, you can download actual driver from DisplayLink page (for internal chipset DL-165) here. Don't plug USB Display Adapter to USB port in PC/NB before installing drivers. After installing of drivers and connecting of adapter to USB port of PC/NB is installation finished automatically.
Question: Can I obtain more detailed information about problems with USB Display Adapter?
Answer: Of course, you can contact our support or you can find useful information on FAQ pages of DisplayLink here.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - ComDis s.r.o., Cihelní 3285, Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130