I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- POWER SUPPLY
- PROBLEMS USB 3.0
- Win 10
Add ultra-fast SSD disk format M.2 to your system through internal PCI-E card. Delivered with SATA cable and low profile backplate for possible installation in low computer cases.
Passive 3-port HUB with dual memory card reader. OTG adapter to micro USB for connecting the HUB to your tablet or smartphone is included.
The automatic charger with 4 individual charging slots for reliable and safety charging-up your AA/AAA Ni-MH/Ni-Cd batteries. The charger also enables to charge 9V elements.
i-tec USB WLAN 150N External Antenna Adapter
In case of any problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- Standard IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Interface: 2.0
- Encryption: 0/64/128 bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPS
- Antenna 10cm with SMA connector Female
- Frequence range: 2.412 GHz ~ 2.4835 GHz
- Channels: Europe - 13; USA, Canada - 11; Japan - 14
- Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (CCK, DQPSK, DBPSK)
- 11g/n: Orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM)
- Transmitting power:
- 11n - 13 dBm
- 11g - 15 dBm
- 11b - 18 dBm
- Bit Error rate: 802.11b & 802.11 g & 802.11 n standard
- Voltage 5 V DC
- Transfer rate up to 150 Mbps
- Data encryption WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPS
- Freedom of movement with connected notebook
- USB Plug & Play
- Low power consumption
- Product size: 65 x 26 x 19 mm
- Product weight: without antenna 16g, with antenna 25 g
- Package size 218 x 129 x 22 mm
- Package weight 87 g
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 ~ 60 °C
- Operating humidity: 10-85 % (non-condensing)
- Storage humidity: 5-90 % (non-condensing)
- Windows 2000, XP 32bit, Vista 32/64bit, 7 32/64bit, 8 32/64bit, 8.1 32/64bit, 10 32/64bit, Linux, Mac OS X
- 1x USB 2.0 Wireless LAN USB 802.11n adapter
- 1x Driver CD with User’s Manual
- 1x Quick Installation Guide
Answer: Please check the signal strength (usually displayed in the status bar near the clock). The ideal condition is when it shows 3-5 pieces. If the signal strength is weak, please move the device to have a better reach.
Please also check whether there is too much interference. Obstacles in the form of walls, buildings etc. causes loss of signal.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - ComDis s.r.o., Cihelní 3285, Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130