I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- POWER SUPPLY
- PROBLEMS USB 3.0
- Win 10
External USB 3.0 enclosures for connecting 2.5" SATA I /II/III HDD or SSD with height up to 9.5 mm. Quick and comfortable disc changing without using of screws and tools, just insert the disk into the enclosure and close it. Available in black or white colour.
Rechargeable batteries i-tec are available again. Mignon AA 2800mAh, AAA 1300mAh and 9V 280mAh now in a new black design.
Passive HUB with interface USB 2.0 for connection up to 4 USB devices.
Combination of passive USB 3.0 HUB with Gigabit Ethernet adapter. For easy and fast connection of your favorite USB peripherals to your notebook, tablet or PC, and for fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet connection.
i-tec expands its offer with new USB Type-C products. Connect your favourite USB devices to your notebook, tablet, PC or smartphone with USB Type-C connector. All in an attractive metallic design.
i-tec USB WLAN 150N External Antenna Adapter
In case of any problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- Standard IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Interface: 2.0
- Encryption: 0/64/128 bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPS
- Antenna 10cm with SMA connector Female
- Frequence range: 2.412 GHz ~ 2.4835 GHz
- Channels: Europe - 13; USA, Canada - 11; Japan - 14
- Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (CCK, DQPSK, DBPSK)
- 11g/n: Orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM)
- Transmitting power:
- 11n - 13 dBm
- 11g - 15 dBm
- 11b - 18 dBm
- Bit Error rate: 802.11b & 802.11 g & 802.11 n standard
- Voltage 5 V DC
- Transfer rate up to 150 Mbps
- Data encryption WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPS
- Freedom of movement with connected notebook
- USB Plug & Play
- Low power consumption
- Product size: 65 x 26 x 19 mm
- Product weight: without antenna 16g, with antenna 25 g
- Package size 218 x 129 x 22 mm
- Package weight 87 g
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 ~ 60 °C
- Operating humidity: 10-85 % (non-condensing)
- Storage humidity: 5-90 % (non-condensing)
- Windows 2000, XP 32bit, Vista 32/64bit, 7 32/64bit, 8 32/64bit, 8.1 32/64bit, 10 32/64bit, Linux, Mac OS X
- 1x USB 2.0 Wireless LAN USB 802.11n adapter
- 1x Driver CD with User’s Manual
- 1x Quick Installation Guide
Answer: Please check the signal strength (usually displayed in the status bar near the clock). The ideal condition is when it shows 3-5 pieces. If the signal strength is weak, please move the device to have a better reach.
Please also check whether there is too much interference. Obstacles in the form of walls, buildings etc. causes loss of signal.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - ComDis s.r.o., Cihelní 3285, Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130