I-TEC - everything you may need for your computer
- NB / PC ACCESSORIES
- DOCKING STATIONS
- COOLING PADS
- STORAGE DEVICES
- AUDIO ADAPTERS
- EXPRESS / PCMCIA CARDS
- POWER SUPPLY
- PROBLEMS USB 3.0
- Win 10
Connect to your notebook your favourite devices via new USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 interface. Double-sided design of docking station ensures easy connection, whether a free port is placed on the right or on the left side of your notebook. Extra set of sillicone anti-slip self adhesive pads are included in the package.
Keep your data safe from curious onlookers thanks to the external case with hardware encryption. Connection through USB 3.0 interface offers high speed and easy data transfer up to 5 Gbps.
With the USB 3.0 enclosure you can simple connect M.2 SSD disk to your notebook, computer, TV and other multimedia device or move data from a damaged notebook.
i-tec USB WLAN 150N External Antenna Adapter
In case of any problems with installation, technical difficulties or faulty fuctionallity of device find possible solution in FAQ bookmark first.
- Standard IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Interface: 2.0
- Encryption: 0/64/128 bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPS
- Antenna 10cm with SMA connector Female
- Frequence range: 2.412 GHz ~ 2.4835 GHz
- Channels: Europe - 13; USA, Canada - 11; Japan - 14
- Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (CCK, DQPSK, DBPSK)
- 11g/n: Orthogonal frequency division multiplexing (OFDM)
- Transmitting power:
- 11n - 13 dBm
- 11g - 15 dBm
- 11b - 18 dBm
- Bit Error rate: 802.11b & 802.11 g & 802.11 n standard
- Voltage 5 V DC
- Transfer rate up to 150 Mbps
- Data encryption WEP, WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPS
- Freedom of movement with connected notebook
- USB Plug & Play
- Low power consumption
- Product size: 65 x 26 x 19 mm
- Product weight: without antenna 16g, with antenna 25 g
- Package size 218 x 129 x 22 mm
- Package weight 87 g
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 ~ 60 °C
- Operating humidity: 10-85 % (non-condensing)
- Storage humidity: 5-90 % (non-condensing)
- Windows 2000, XP 32bit, Vista 32/64bit, 7 32/64bit, 8 32/64bit, 8.1 32/64bit, 10 32/64bit, Linux, Mac OS X
- 1x USB 2.0 Wireless LAN USB 802.11n adapter
- 1x Driver CD with User’s Manual
- 1x Quick Installation Guide
Answer: Please check the signal strength (usually displayed in the status bar near the clock). The ideal condition is when it shows 3-5 pieces. If the signal strength is weak, please move the device to have a better reach.
Please also check whether there is too much interference. Obstacles in the form of walls, buildings etc. causes loss of signal.
webmaster: i-Pages - www.i-pages.cz © Copyright - ComDis s.r.o., Cihelní 3285, Ostrava, tel.: +420 596 637 130